- As a key participant for your product area, you will lead new initiatives by collaborating extensively with customers, partners, internal Credissimo teams and 3rd party vendors;
- Create and manage product strategies - you will partner with stakeholders across Credissimo to build the product strategy and long term roadmaps;
- Monitor market trends and evaluate how new features best fit into a roadmap;
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders on product development during the ideation and discovery phases to assess value, scope of effort, usability, and priority of features;
- Create and prioritize detailed product requirements to be used in written specifications, business rules, flows and use cases;
- Deliver customer value iteratively, managing products through sprint planning, launch phases, and follow-on releases;
- Ensure product rollouts are delivered successfully by working cross-functionally with product managers, marketing department, operations experts, compliance officers, and engineering across the organization to execute products’ vision;
- Communicate roadmap and prioritization and scope trade off decisions to key stakeholders;
- Develop qualitative and quantitative metrics to measure progress and success of product development processes.
About your skills:
- Proven experience in Product Development Management role –3 years at least;
- Experience building applications for internal or external users;
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills;
- Excellent ability to empower teams while holding them accountable;
- A knack for understanding customer needs and translating them into amazing digital products;
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines under pressure;
What is for you:
- A home for your ideas;
- Competitive remuneration package and cool benefits – Multisport, Health insurance, Coffee, snacks and fresh fruits during the office hours;
- Daily opportunities to challenge your analytical thinking;
- Continuous personal and professional growth.
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology;
Great workplace with dedicated and motivated colleagues.